Band Pass Filter
Summary: Filters out any data that is not within a specified band of values. In other words, it allows a particular user-defined band of data to pass through the filter.
- Input Coverage (1 and only 1 Coverage) The coverage to be filtered by this process.
- Description: The coverage that is comprised of all of the input data that passes through the filter. Any data that is filtered out is stored as a null in the output process.
- Less than To allow only values below a given threshold, select this option and specify the associated threshold value.
- Between To allow only values within a specified range, select this option and specify the associated range limits in the associated boxes.
- Greater than To allow only values above a given threshold, select this option and specify the associated threshold value.
- Equal to To allow only values equal to a given value, select this option and specify the associated value.
This process is used to perform simple culling of data. It can be used to answer simple questions such as:
- "Show only data that has an elevation greater than 200m"
- "Show only data that has an elevation that is between 200m and 1000m"